The prospect of breast surgery can be anxiety producing, but in the hands of our breast surgeons, patients are reassured. Fellowship-trained breast surgeons coordinate complex treatment planning with all team members, providing a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to diseases of the breast, and collaborating closely with other specialists at the Omar Hospital & Cardiac Centre.
Our breast surgeons work closely with their patients to identify a surgical option that provides for the best outcome taking personal concerns and preferences into consideration. Some options includes:
- Breast Reconstruction after Cancer Surgery
- Breast Implants for breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation by fat Injection Therapy
- Breast Reduction surgery (for Back Pain & Neck Pain
- & large Size).
- Mastopexy-Breast uplift & Reshaping
- Nipple correction & Reshaping surgery
- Gynaecomestia (Enlarged male breast) Management
- Breast Surgery in Males